June 17, 2009

bath...




Coming back from the library, I saw these little sparrows taking a bath in the sun. I sat on a rock and fired away (my camera I mean.) They seemed to have so much fun! After they were finished, they disappeared behind this tall grass.


Another cute sparrow (I don't know who's the cutest, the sparrow or the man.)

Mattias drawings are also very cute... and intricate and witty and wonderful! He made a virtual book of some of his drawings. Be sure you look at it full screen.

Maybe the title of this post should have been "cute"...

4 comments:

jane said...

it does look refreshing...:)

●• Tiny Red said...

how lovely!!! just what i needed to see today :)

sophie said...

C'est vraiment beau.
Quelle merveilleuse nature.
merci Nathalie

lea said...

they look so cute - energetic little fellows :)