July 30, 2009

bull run...





We were camping a Bull Run Park and one afternoon we went for a dip in Bull Run. The kids were catching crayfish and fish, the guys were skipping stones, even 10 at a time!, and Cooper the dog was chasing a very big stick.

On a complete different note, I saw this link on Camilla's blog. These ladies and gentlemen put a smile on my face. Their looks can brighten the most rainy day. They reminded me of my grandmother (my father's mother.) She was always very stylish and a bit excentric. So was my mom who was always so elegant and it made me wonder how my own style became so drab. Mimi Weddel is one snazzy woman! Hats off to her! More great street wear here.

5 comments:

lea said...

what a beautiful place! and you told the story in such nice photos. perfect!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

looks like those stones were perfect for skipping... playing in/by the water is just the best!

Sophie Munns said...

Just gorgeous....looks blissful!
best,
Sophie

●• Thereza said...

merci for such beautiful captions :)

Aris said...

beautiful photos!!!! Looks lovely there.