July 9, 2009

fauna...




I spent some time in different parks lately and saw all different kind of little animals. I saw a bunch of groundhogs too but none of my photos were any good.

Did you notice the tiny branch in the goldfinch claw? And that rabbit was one happy bunny! His human friend brought him to the park to spent the afternoon. He was grazing in a thick bush while she was playing scrabble with another human friend. Well supposedly that he was a bit angry when I took the photo. He didn't want to go home...

I immediately fell in love with Conor Froy's landcapes! They are so simple yet so powerful. - via Dear Ada.

2 comments:

epe said...

i´m in love with this little squirrel!

●• Tiny Red said...

awww those photos of yours make me want to run to the park, right now! so inspiring... and that tiny branch... i did notice it straight away :)