July 7, 2009

farniente...

Still going through my photos... slowly but surely.

I was inquiring about the week word recently. Well Kristi invited me to choose one for this week. Since it's summer, that I'm not doing much lately and that lots of people are on vacation, I choose the word LAZINESS, farniente, paresse... as in cat laziness.

As usual, the week word should be posted next Friday, plus a day or two for the most lazy of us. If you want to participate, please leave a comment here. And please spread the week word for there was a hiatus in playing last week.

Lovely animation by Pierrette Diaz and Yoann Lemoine - via Michael Nobbs.

10 comments:

asphaltandair said...

purrrfect word for this week!
i'm in.

Anairam said...

Yes, please!! I am the Queen of Lazy, so I will definitely play along!

Esti said...

Count me in, please!!

Aris said...

Thanks Nathalie, count me in. Such a sweet kitty(:

lea said...

hey that's a cute photo - and a great weekword! i know all about this lazy theme : ) i'm probably in berlin this friday and not able to post, maybe i can be on standby? i'll let you know if i'm participating.

FruensWerk said...

Yep girl...So happy that weekword is up again ;);)
SO I´m all in..and very lazy these days ...

aimee said...

i THINK i can do it - depends on how lazy i am...

●• Tiny Red said...

hummm, yeah, i shall make a lazy attempt :)
ps: love your pussy cat's pose in the picture!

L'Atelier said...

after being lazy for weeks- and only watching rather than posting...I will try and overcome my laziness and join in!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

Haven't been on internet for days ... until today (scheduled the posts on my blog!). I can't join the game this week ... another time:)

J'adore tes photos!