May 21, 2010

friday...





It's already Friday! Even with more time on my hands, I find that time flew by really fast! The weather has been gorgeous and it supposed to stay the same for the weekend. I bought my first basil plant but it's all gone now. I'll go back to the market back and get all my herbs for the summer, with more basil :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

Gorgeous drawings by Melissa Murillo - via brown paper bag

I haven't been through it all but here are some tips from artist on overcoming creative block - via drawn! :)

9 comments:

gracia said...

Basil! How I love basil. I add it to any dish I can. I also have a weakness for coriander.

Enjoy the sunshine... and those tommy-marts.

Line said...

très bel environnement oui il faut en profiter au max, bon w-e!!!!!

J'adore le basilic!!

Kerry Hawkins said...

Great set, enjoy your weekend, nothing like fresh basil

Elisabelle said...

c'est joli le printemps dans ta maison :)

Deleilan said...

J'aime beaucoup ces natures mortes! Ah, l'odeur du basilic...

P.K said...

Hmm, basil, can't get enough of it. I'll be buying some little ones for my herb pots. Enjoy your weekend!

aimee said...

nathalie, i love your chartreuse wall! you've got me thinking about re-painting a room in my house - i just love that color!

sophie munns said...

Love the domesticity nathalie...herbs are SO wonderful!
Seeing such scenes makes me want to come for a cup of tea with you!
S

Aris said...

Bring on the basil!!! Beautiful photographs!