May 14, 2010

time off...






I had such a great week. After another weekend spent on a beep beep pitch and a crazy start on Monday with an insane deadline - when that happens, I always go back to Clients from Hell, it has the power to calm me - I took the rest of the week off and I took it really easy. I went for longs walks, cleaned a little, took photos of course, read and browsed through picture books, prepared the back balcony for my potted herbs...

Can't wait for the weather to settle down for good. Did I tell you we had snow last Sunday? Yep! Very depressing. But the rest of the week was gorgeous, still on the cool side though. Nature doesn't seem to mind at all. Everything is blooming and growing in so many fantastic colors.

I love this simple drawing.
And this post made me smile big time.

Wishing you a very good weekend!

6 comments:

Line said...

les lilas sont en fleurs ici ils sont encore timides, très belles photos et je te souhaite une autre belle fin de semaine!!!

Kerry Hawkins said...

Lucky for us you took long walks and photographed. Just beautiful.

L H G said...

that first photo is so striking! fabulous!

sophie munns said...

Gorgeous images Nathalie!
And l'm glad to hear the much needed time out was taken for leisure and fine things.
all those blossoms... so lovely to see...
S

P.K said...

beautiful photos, they warm me up. I am freezing here.

Maryline said...

Tres belles photos !
Les ''zoom'' de fleurs sont définitivement mes favorites ! Mais ce chat noir majestueux devant sa porte orange... Waou !