February 3, 2013

and now....

Le poids de l'océan aérien Marée haute 

 ... for something a little bit different.

I have been inspired by a student's work where I work. I've been working with charcoal for two weeks now and I can't stop. I've filled pages and pages of my art book. Up here, the first one is done on a deep edge wood frame. The text says "The weight on the aerial ocean" and is about atmospheric pressure. I thought  it was a very poetic way to talk about such a subject. I've put these two in my shop, here and here. I also added this one, and this one.

At that pace, I may be posting only once a month... I hope all is well with you guys!


3 comments:

Gracia said...

Charcoal is addictive and alluring and seductive. To new works and adventures with different mediums! Have fun.

robert said...

je ne connais ren aux techniques de peinture mais cela me semble plein de potentiel, tu es bien partie

sarapirat said...

love to see your creativity taking different paths.